Saturday, October 18, 2008

Poooop

This morning Grace woke up at 7! She's been sleeping really well lately - usually 8 to 6. She picked a great day to sleep in an extra hour. :) Steve plopped her up on our bed. She was jabbering away and then got really quiet for a little bit. Steve asked her "Grace, do you have to poop?" She looked at him and said "poooop." It was the first time she's ever said that before. I figured she was just mimicking Steve but she actually did poop. Funny how people never give little kids enough credit - they know a lot more than we think!
Grace uses the case of Pepsi for her own personal stool in the kitchen. She stands on it to see out the window (until we catch her) and then sits on it to watch what's going on while I make supper. It must be more fun (or more comfortable) than her actual stool. 

I guess all I can hope for is that Grace and I will wear the same size so that we can share shoes. 

2 comments:

Jill said...

love that story! also love the shoes she's wearing in that first pic. :)

Eric & Stephanie said...

Sarah,
I absolutely love your blog. Grace is too funny.