Monday, October 20, 2008

Latest Hobby

Whenever I am cooking or cleaning in the kitchen Grace takes all of the cans out of the hutch and stacks them as high as she is. Notice the outfit - as soon as I got home from work she had a poop explosion and I didn't think it was worth changing her whole outfit for 3 hours before bath time. Don't worry, I didn't take her out in public looking like this. :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace is passing all her developmental milestones. Her Grandma Hastings is so happy. Would Mom and Dad like Grace to have a Bayley III evaluation to determine eligibility for Help Me Grow Part C? This is just routine testing of course. No pressure on parents or kids. Gotta love the Ohio Dept of Health. Grace is a joy to watch play.

Eric & Stephanie said...

Been there done that at my house!! Wait until there are two of them stacking...

See you Saturday!!