Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's That?

I had to write this down before I forget - Steve, Grace, and I were all in the bedroom this morning. Steve was in the process of getting dressed when Grace pointed and said "what's that?" We both lost it when we realized she was pointing at his penis. I wasn't exactly sure what to say so I just told her that it was a penis and only boys have them. Luckily she hasn't figured out how to ask more questions about that kind of stuff yet. I'm definitely not prepared to answer them! :)

2 comments:

Aiden's Momma said...

Recently whenever Aiden would go over to his potty he would say penis, and I couldn't for the life of me figure it out until I realized that everytime that he used it I would tell him to hold down his penis, I guess that is what he thinks the potty is called now.

tricia said...

cute story sarah. i'm glad you used the correct terminology instead of some scary nickname.