Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Love Mail

Funny how getting something in the mail can make your day so much brighter. Every day I pick Grace up and when we get home we always walk out and get the mail together. I was already excited because Grace's winter coat and snowsuit we ordered were waiting by the front door. When I opened the mailbox it was overflowing (and none of it was bills)! :) We had a movie from netflix waiting for us and 2 packages...one of the packages was the cards you see below. Jill ordered them for me as an early birthday present. I think they are so cute! The second package was a pair of adorable shoes for Grace (a surprise from Jill). Grace immediately took them out and started trying to put them on. There is a picture of her holding them below. New words that Grace is saying: Jill (first time tonight!), Grandma, Grandpa, yes, no, balloon (getting closer). New things Grace is doing: Her favorite pastime for the last week or so is to sit in her chair and look at her lift-the-flap books. It has provided hours of entertainment lately!

No comments: