Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wish I would've had a camera

I was in the kitchen peeling potatoes when Grace walked in and informed me she was going to use the restroom. She went in the bathroom and shut the door. Within seconds I heard frantic screaming - MMOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!! AHHHHH MOOOMMMMMM!! Followed by crying and more hysteria. I thought either this girl has a spider on her or she peed or pooped before she got on the toilet. I opened the bathroom door and burst out laughing which made Grace even more angry - DON'T LAUGH AT ME MOM! Oh my word...if only I would have had a camera. She was completely folded in half in the toilet. Her shirt was wet from the toilet water and she was frantically trying to lift herself out. I helped her up and she instantly calmed down and said - I forgot to put my toilet seat on. One of my best G. Marie moments to date. :)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Seems I remember when that happened to Tricia. She didn't think it was funny either :)

Aunt Jo