Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Samuel at 5 months


Our little Sam Bam is 5 months old already! He is such a busy boy. He is a social butterfly and loves to be talked to. He is very quick to give you smiles, belly laughs and will chatter back and forth with you. He is constantly shoving things in his mouth - fingers, blankets, clothes, toys, whatever he can get his hands on. He loves going to Kindermusik with Grace and I. He smiles and laughs when we're singing and dancing around. He rolls all over the place. I'll often lay him on his back and leave the room for a second to do something and by the time I come back he has worked his way off of his play mat and is on his belly chewing on something. I'm amazed at how fast his hands are. He is constantly grabbing anything within his reach. He's way faster than I am...I try to pry something out of his hands and before I can get it out he's already grabbed onto something else. He's truly a happy, energetic, wonderful little guy. 


No comments: