Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Lucky Lady
I just had to brag for a little bit - Steve got cancelled today because of icy roads so he got to stay home with Grace all day (I have to admit I was a bit jealous). When I walked in the door tonight he had supper on the stove ready to go, the kitchen had been swept and the living room was vacuumed. He also does the majority of the laundry...should I keep going or are you already nauseous? :) I just wanted to acknowledge all that Steve does - I probably don't vocalize my appreciation as often as I should. I am lucky to have such a hands-on husband!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't believe he didn't have any fresh baked cookies ready. What a slacker. :) No really, way to go Steve!
He is a great husband. And father. And Uncle. And brother-in-law. We love us some Steve!
-Jill Eben and Benjamin
Post a Comment