We had been planning on going to visit Jill, Eben and Benjamin for the long weekend but had to postpone our trip because of colds. Steve was sick last week and then Grace woke up with it on Friday morning. Now it's my turn. I guess the good news is that we had 3 days to relax and recuperate. Steve's brother Bret called and decided to risk coming up today so that helped too. Grace loves her Uncle Bret!
Monday, September 1, 2008
What a Cruddy Weekend
We had been planning on going to visit Jill, Eben and Benjamin for the long weekend but had to postpone our trip because of colds. Steve was sick last week and then Grace woke up with it on Friday morning. Now it's my turn. I guess the good news is that we had 3 days to relax and recuperate. Steve's brother Bret called and decided to risk coming up today so that helped too. Grace loves her Uncle Bret!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Am loving the pictures of G Marie! They all make me smile, but I especially like the one where she's putting on your shoes (shoe lover starting early!) and the one where she's got your underwear around her neck. :) Keep posting as you have time!
Aiden was very upset with me on Sunday because I told him that he would see Grace at church and you weren't there. After about 1/2 and hour I was holding him and he pulled my face towards his, cocked his head and said "Where's Grace?!" Fortunatly, he got over it pretty quick. We miss you too!
Post a Comment