We (meaning Grace and I) decided that Tess needed a friend so we went on a catnapping mission this afternoon. Mom and Dad had a kitten show up at their house a month ago and it has been hanging around ever since. Dad doesn't particularly like cats and Mom didn't want to get too attached so I decided that it would be okay if Grace and I went and brought the cat home to meet Tess. Needless to say we now have two cats and they look very similar. We decided to name this one Stella although I'm already thinking it was a mistake since Steve is constantly saying STEEEELLLAAA!!! If you are a Seinfeld fan you know exactly what I'm talking about. Grace loves them as long as they don't get in her "bubble". She's warming up to them a lot. We enjoyed oreos again tonight so I had to include another picture of the aftermath. As you can tell she loved having her face wiped. :)
Monday, September 8, 2008
Stella
We (meaning Grace and I) decided that Tess needed a friend so we went on a catnapping mission this afternoon. Mom and Dad had a kitten show up at their house a month ago and it has been hanging around ever since. Dad doesn't particularly like cats and Mom didn't want to get too attached so I decided that it would be okay if Grace and I went and brought the cat home to meet Tess. Needless to say we now have two cats and they look very similar. We decided to name this one Stella although I'm already thinking it was a mistake since Steve is constantly saying STEEEELLLAAA!!! If you are a Seinfeld fan you know exactly what I'm talking about. Grace loves them as long as they don't get in her "bubble". She's warming up to them a lot. We enjoyed oreos again tonight so I had to include another picture of the aftermath. As you can tell she loved having her face wiped. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment