Sunday, April 22, 2012
Grace's MRI
We had Grace's MRI on Wednesday afternoon. I took her to St. Mercy's in Toledo. When they got us settled in a room they gave her some numbing cream on her hand where they were going to put her IV. They also did her ECG which looked normal. They put her IV in and did her lab work at the same time. She did so well - she had a couple of whimpers while they were pushing her arm, trying to get enough blood out, but that was it! She was such a brave girl. They then wheeled her down (her favorite part) to have her MRI. Within a minute of being given the Propofol she was completely out. The MRI lasted about 45 minutes and went well. It took her about a half hour to wake up afterward but she was completely normal and happy when she woke up - a little loopy so I wouldn't let her walk until we got home. When I talked to the doctor's office they said that if we didn't hear anything then everything came back normal. I'm confident that if we don't hear anything by tomorrow that everything is fine. When we got done at the hospital I took Grace to Target to pick out a toy for being so brave. She picked out this little kitty that walks and purrs when you pet it's back. Her name is Molly. :) Side note: I loved every nurse/doctor/staff member that worked with us there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment