We had a busy and fun Christmas! It felt like we were constantly going for about a week so it's been nice to just relax the last few days. Here's a little of what we've been up to:
We did manage to get all the grandchildren together for a picture at my mom and dad's. Unfortunately I didn't get one of all the Hastings grandchildren. Hopefully I'll remember next time.
Grace, Samuel and I had fun making these reindeer, snowmen and Santa cookies to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve.
I wish I would've gotten a better picture but sometimes it just doesn't work out when you are in an audience. Here is Samuel as a sheep at the Christmas program at church.
Again, sitting in an audience doesn't allow for the best pictures! You can see Grace if you look in between the girl in the front and the microphone. She was an angel.
This is Grace's preschool class at their Christmas program. The church was packed in the evening so you could hardly even see her but luckily there was an early program too that wasn't quite as packed so Samuel, Lydia and I got to sneak to the middle aisle to get a few pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment