Jill and I decided it was time to attempt canning. We really had no clue what we were doing but ended up with these beautiful canned peaches...all of which sealed!
This is our first can of peaches...notice the glistening foreheads. We look pretty good for it being 2 a.m. :)
Jill has also been busy canning salsa and pasta sauce. I plan on attempting those as well now that we're back from vacation. Here is our first jar of peaches. Hopefully there will be many more summers of canning together to come.
Another summer project was a family cookbook. I was so excited when they were delivered yesterday! We wanted a place to keep all of our favorite recipes and a place to save a lot of our grandma's recipes. Here's a quick preview of it.



1 comment:
You made a cookbook! I am so impressed. I would love to see it sometime.
Aunt Jo
Post a Comment