




The days of not being buckled in are long gone.

Safe and secure and buckled in.
And time continues to fly by. Samuel is 4 months old already and still his happy, smiley self. He has one last chest x-ray this morning and hopefully everything will come back clear. He is a very chatty little guy and very mobile. He has rolled from stomach to back and back to stomach many times now and can somehow maneuver himself off of his play mats and all over the place. He's a squirmy little one! He's starting to like toys and likes to grab onto them and shove them immediately into his mouth. I am also happy to report that the days of horrible car rides seem to be a distant memory now. He has also perfected the zerbert and is therefore soaked in slobber often.
The amount of love you have for your kids amazes me. You'd think I'd be used to it by now but it still hits me sometimes. I could just hug them and kiss them all day - to which Grace protests "I don't want to cuddle!" Luckily Samuel still lets me although I'm sure that will pass all too quickly as well. :) Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment