I am going to attempt to take Samuel's 3 month pictures tomorrow. I will post those later this week. Here are a couple that I took earlier this week during tummy time that I like. He has mastered rolling over from his tummy to his back although he doesn't do it every time.
It's so fun to watch him start interacting. If he can't see us while he's doing tummy time he cranks his little head all over the place trying to find us. Too cute. :)
Samuel continues to be one of the world's easiest babies (except for car rides...more on that later). He is very quick to smile and talk. He is becoming very nosy and starting to reach for toys. He has found his hands and sucks on his fingers and fists often. Also in the past month I've had to start wearing ponytails because of little fingers that like to grab onto my hair and refuse to let go. He loves attention and being talked to and almost always rewards you with a huge grin. He continues to be a great sleeper, sleeping from 9-6, eats and then is up for the day around 8 or 9. Over the next few weeks I want to try moving his bedtime to 7 so that he gets up around 6:30 or 7 - I know it sounds crazy, but I have to go back to work in a few weeks and need to leave the house by 7:40. He used to love car rides and would fall asleep almost instantly, but those days are long gone. He still sleeps sometimes but if he is awake he is usually mad. He wants out! I have to laugh because at those times when he is crying I'll often hear Grace talking to him saying, "I know Samuel, I know, you want out to kick-kick-kick your little legs. Don't worry, we'll be home soon." He usually replies with a very ticked off scream. I can just imagine in his head he's thinking, who does this chick think she is?? I want out now! I'm sure this car issue will pass in a month or so as he continues to develop and is able to play with toys more. It is insane to think that 3 months have already passed. It has flown by, but at the same time I can't remember what life was like pre-Samuel. He is such a blessing (as are all children). :)



1 comment:
What a sweet little peanut. Still waiting to see those 3 month pics! (I know, you haven't had anything to keep you busy these past few days...) :)
Post a Comment