Grace is loving Clovergarten. She is such a little sponge and is very interested in reading. She has started reading tons of stuff that I bring home from school with short vowels. She is also doing awesome with sight words! She is loving dance class and looks forward to it every week. She learned to ride her bike without training wheels a couple of weeks ago and has been riding around like a speed demon every since.
She also loved going to her 2nd annual Father/Daughter Dance with Steve. :) Last week she informed Steve (while he was dropping her off at school), "Dad, you really don't have to walk me to my classroom anymore. You can just drop me off by the front door."
Ha! I love this picture because Lydia is showing off her "bunny teeth." She still has 4 teeth but she doesn't let it slow her down. :)
Samuel is loving music class and asks about it numerous times every week. He is always pumped for Sunday School too which makes me so happy! He's been going through a phase where he doesn't want to wear a shirt to bed because "dad doesn't wear a shirt to bed." He looks forward to going to the sitter's every day to play cars and dinosaurs with Jake. :) When I pick him up he talks nonstop about what he did that day. He went through a rough 2 week phase where he had salmonella. Don't ask me where he got it from, I have no idea. Nobody else had it here and nobody else at the sitter's had it. We only went out to eat once and we all had the same thing. That poor little guy gets crapped on when it comes to getting weird illnesses. He also started getting migraines this summer...the same age that Grace was when she started getting hers. I pray daily that they will be healed from this.
Why a picture of laundry? This is the first load of laundry that my lovely 5 year old folded by herself. Therefore it's my favorite load of laundry ever. :) I love that she even had a bathroom pile, Steve/Sarah pile, Sam pile, Grace pile, and Lydia pile. She has been earning 50 cents to a dollar for folding loads of laundry, doing dishes, organizing, and dusting for Steve and I. What a girl!
I love her pigtails and little grin. :) She also absolutely loves music class and will clap and use the musical instruments along with everyone else.
This picture just makes me laugh because he wanted to have his picture taken with the dog at Old Navy. Oh Samuel. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment