Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tank


I had to run a few errands in Defiance today with Lydia and Samuel and decided to run through a drive-thru on the way home since it was getting to be lunch time. I got the combo meal that comes with 2 cheeseburgers thinking that I could give Steve the extra sandwich when we got home. I took the bag back to Samuel and unwrapped his sandwich and gave it to him. I left the bag beside him and told him that he could have a few fries too if he ate his sandwich all gone. By the time I got out of Defiance he was polishing his sandwich off. I then stopped paying attention (big mistake) and a few minutes later glanced in the rear view mirror and noticed that Samuel was over halfway done with the second sandwich! Within a couple minutes he had that one finished too. He then reached in and pulled out the fries. He shoveled a few of them in his mouth before finally saying he was full. Seriously?! I don't know where he puts it. Then tonight we went to Pizza Hut to celebrate dad's 60th birthday. I had to cut him off after he ate 3 large pieces of pizza (1 was cut in half in his defense.) On the way home Lydia was screaming so we pulled over at a McDonald's so I could feed her quick. Samuel's response? "I want nuggets!" No we didn't get him any. :)

No comments: