I can't get enough of this little girl.
Last weekend Grace and Steve went to a father daughter dance. Grace hasn't stopped talking about it since. They looked so cute! She was so excited because several of her friends from preschool ended up being there as well. One of her biggest accomplishments of the week...she can now spell and write Lydia's name by herself. She can now write Grace, Sam, Lydia, mom and dad. She's working on being able to spell her aunts, uncles and cousins names...and of course grandma and grandpa. I'm constantly being asked "Mom, how do you spell____?"
My little sidekick. We've gotten to spend a ton of time together since Grace is at preschool 3 mornings a week. He loves to sit and color or draw. Playdoh is also a huge hit. I started letting him play upstairs with Grace this week (I trust him to not fall down the stairs about 90% now) and he thinks he's big stuff. :) He's also been obsessed with taking walks. He walked over a mile with me 1 night this week.
Reading library books before bedtime. One of their favorite traditions of the day. Every week we get new books at the library - also a favorite pastime.
Tough job. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment