Monday, May 4, 2009
It's been awhile
I haven't posted for a few weeks and I feel like I should give an update on what's going on around here. Steve has started back at Dunham's in Defiance. He called to see if they would need his help this summer and they asked him if he could start immediately because several college kids were leaving. Although he wasn't thrilled about it I guess the 25% discount on golf items helps soften the blow. We both have roughly 3 1/2 weeks of school left and are looking forward to the summer. I have 2 classes left and will officially be done with my masters in 3 months. It's actually gone faster than I thought it would. Grace is busier than ever and loves being outside in the gorgeous weather we've been having. She is 21 months old now (hard to believe). She had been going through a hard stretch where she'd been whiny/throwing fits/not listening, etcetera for the last couple of months. It's definitely getting better and the bad behavior is diminishing daily (thank God). :) I think the worst was when I took her grocery shopping and wanted her to sit in the cart because I was in a hurry. She wanted to walk and threw a fit when I tried to have her sit in the cart. It was extremely embarrassing and I left before we even got 30 feet in the door. Nothing like that has happened since - hopefully the long chat we had on the ride home/in the living room when we got home got through to her! Lately she loves to brush/comb my hair, her hair, and her babies' hair. She loves to have "pretty pigtails" and always has to run and show Steve after we put them in. :) She likes to play golf with Steve's putter. She still has an unhealthy obsession with shoes. She loves accessories (hats and sunglasses). She likes to look out the window and watch the deer in the field and the kitties playing and "tackling". She gets a big kick out of watching Grandpa Chupp feed the fish. She thinks that singing is great and often requests Jesus Loves Me, Johnny Appleseed ("Joppy Appleseed"), and This Little Light of Mine (her favorite verse is hide it under a bushel, no). She loves Lucky Charms, yogurt, and grapes. We enjoy our G. Marie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment