Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend at the Kio's

Steve, Grace, and I are on spring break! We decided to kick off the week by going down to Jill and Eben's. I think the highlight of the trip was when Grace was eating a cracker, coughed so the cracker flew out of her mouth onto the floor, and then Benjamin picked it up and ate it. :) What can we say - he was too fast for any of us to stop him!


They entertained each other during bath time...


decided it was great fun to "hold hands" (doesn't Steve look thrilled to be in the back:) )...


and kept each other company in the mall.



Grace loved to see "Benjen", Aunt Jill, and Uncle Eben. Benjamin has become a pro at saying "Grace", although he refused to say "Aunt Sarah" (much to my dismay). :) I was excited to get to feel the prenatal bambino kick quite a bit (apparently he or she liked the movie Jill and I were watching)! What a fun way to start spring break!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Benjamin will ask to see Grace and want to see the video. Then he will say "more!" over and over so we watch it about a zillion times until I can't take it anymore! :) It is a cute video though. We had a great time when you were here.