Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm in love with an organizer...and Grace is in love with a wall??


Grace is into hugging everything. She goes up to people, couches, toys, and (pictured here) the door frame, and says "big hug" and hugs it. It's pretty cute. :)

I had ordered an organizer for Grace's toys and books because our living room was starting to feel cramped. I'm always looking for new ways to organize her things - especially books because she has so many! I guess that's my weakness, if I splurge on something, it's usually books. Steve says I'm a nerd, but I always say that books last forever! Anyway, the organizer came today and I absolutely love it! I was worried that it was going to be too small, but it has a ton of storage and it's like a bookshelf and toy storage in one! It was also really easy to put together (according to Steve). :)

Here it is! 


Here is Grace "helping" daddy. She would hold on to the poles while he screwed them in.


Then she came and helped me wipe down the bins. What a trooper. :)

No comments: