Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to the blogging world

Grace started singing to her babies one night this week. Instead of her usual "bye-oh-bye-oh-baby-bye" she was singing "Jesus loves me so, the Bible tells me so." It's so stinking cute. :) I tried to get her to sing it for the video...this is the best that I got. I'll have to try again later. 


It feels like I haven't blogged in quite awhile. I'm trying to think of everything that has happened since I last blogged, as well as excuses for why I haven't posted in so long! For starters my excuses are homework and alternate assessment. Both are now finished and turned in so I now have no excuses. Last week Steve and I went and heard Dave Pelzer speak. He was not at all what I expected, but had a really good message and I am really glad that we went. If you haven't read his books you should check them out, although I'll warn you that you won't finish them without some tears. This past weekend Steve's parents and brother came up and stayed with us. It was really fun and we even got Duane and Bret to play Tripoley! :) 

Grace decided that she loves her snow boots so much that she doesn't want to take them off. Steve calls her Napoleon (Napoleon Dynamite) when she has them on. She wore them for a few hours this weekend and when I tried to take them off this is what happened:



















What a grump! Not at all overreacting right?!

No comments: