I think Grace is attempting to pass on her love of shoes to her baby. :)
Steve and I both were cancelled today because of weather. We decided it was a good opportunity to clean and organize the house. It always feels so good to get things uncluttered. I think we had about 3 bags of stuff to take to Good Will within a half hour. I was sorting through Grace's shoes because I noticed that some of her shoes were getting a little snug. I was taking all of her size 4's out of the closet to put away and when I turned around she had taken this pair of shoes out of the pile. She was putting them on herself and on her baby. I kept telling her they were too small for her but she would just keep jamming them on. I might give in and buy these in a size 5. It's hard to feel guilty when they are Wal Mart shoes. :)
This is what happens to Grace's hair after naps. Talk about some serious bed-head.
Grace loves to dance...she has several toys that play music and she'll go push the buttons so the music will start and then she dances around. When the music stops she runs over and pushes the button again. Sorry the video is sideways...I tried and tried to rotate it and couldn't get it to work. I will eventually figure it out. :)



2 comments:
Love the bedhead pic! Also the dancing video made me miss dancing with G. Marie, arms extended straight up, twirling in circles. Such a cutie.
FYI Morgan and I just watched this 4 times in a row ... and she has asked me to watch it again! :)
I hope Grace is feeling a little better. We have all been too sick this winter. I'm ready for it all to end!
Post a Comment